TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A ‘customer’ is anyone who receives any information from The Newmarket Mole regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to information made available through Membership levels.
‘Services’ relates to any of the information we supply, regardless of whether this is information that is paid for, or provided free of charge, and includes, but is not limited to, all information provided through the services referred to as Memberships Levels or any other dealings with us.
As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialling or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions’ as set out here:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older
- All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
- Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of The Newmarket Mole – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
- The Newmarket Mole reserves the right to refuse membership to any server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
- Customers must be aware that past results are not indicative of future performance. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion.
- We reserve the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and article within the members website. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months remaining.
- We reserve the right to cancel the service(s) at any time. In such circumstances, a refund for any outstanding months of membership will be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel a customer’s membership at anytime due to threatening or abusive behaviour to members of staff or fellow members. No refund will be given
- In no way do we condone or promote any form of gambling, including fantasy sports or games of chance. we do not facilitate betting on sports; we are not a sportsbook/bookmaker; and we do not handle any payments for sports betting purposes. This service is an information based service and is intended to be used as such.
DATA PROTECTION, CANCELLATIONS AND PRIVACY
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Suite 3, 46 Kneesworth Street, Royston, Hetfordshire, SG8 5AQ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We do not condone or utilize the use of Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM), and will take all necessary actions required to stop and Unsolicited Commercial Email that purports to be from The Newmarket Mole.
- The Newmarket Mole cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services to the detriment of the customer.
- If you have entered into a subscription for one of the products we offer, you understand you will be billed automatically for every subscription cycle. Please ensure that there is funds within your account to pay the subscription, otherwise issues may arise, especially with recurring payments. Please also be aware, that accounts that are set up on recurring payments, will automatically pay subscriptions until this is cancelled or changed. In the case of a failed payment our payment system will retry payment. The subscription will still be paid, even if the website account has been closed/cancelled. If you decide that you no longer wish to subscribe to a recurring membership and wish to cancel please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel your membership as per your request. Unsubscribing from emails will not cancel your subscription and/or membership and must instead be done so via contacting us via the contact form on the website or via email.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
The Newmarket Mole is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers. If you are in any way dissatisfied with our product/service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us to continually improve our service to you.
What to do if you have a complaint
Please contact us at email@example.com detailing the nature of your complaint. We would ask you to provide your account details so that we can look into your account.
Our complaints procedure
- Complaints can be made by email only at the moment
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, using your preferred method of communication, within three working days.
- We take all complaints seriously and aim to address your concerns thoroughly, promptly, and efficiently.
- We aim to resolve all customer complaints as quickly as possible. The length of time will depend on the issues involved. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact you with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved.
- Any correspondence will be treated in confidence. An exception will be made in the event that a third party is implicated by your complaint, and we need to discuss the details of your issue with them in order to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
- We will not tolerate abuse, hateful conduct or threatening messages from members. If we deem a message to fall into this category then we may cancel that members membership. In this instance no refund will be offered and legal action will be sought if felt necessary.